General information about the Summer School can be found on the Welcome page.
Here is a quick recap of the key features:
- A chance to get to grips with exciting topics in an Alpine setting
- Active involvement and course preparation are important
- Application window is from February to beginning of May. For details, see here.
- Applications are accepted from students at the three participating universities who are of the specified level in one of the specified degree subjects for the course applied for
- Good food, scenic hikes, free time for other leisure activities
- Cost: bus transfers and full board and lodging are paid for by the Summer School!
- Meet new friends from Munich, Stuttgart and Erlangen
- Timing: last two weeks of September
- Courses from a wide range of fields including biology, chemistry, electrical and computer engineering, computer science, engineering, mathematics, medicine, philosophy, physics and psychology, which are often highly inter-disciplinary in nature
If you have specific questions about the content or organisation of the Summer School, please feel free to contact Dr. Neckel or Mr. Menhorn.