The application period for this year's Ferienakademie is closed. Due to the current situation regarding the pandemic, a final decision if the Ferienakademie will take place will be made beginning of June. At the same time we will let you know about your application. We ask for your understanding. (A note about the page certificate: you may encounter an error message, in which case you will need to explicitly accept the certificate in your browser.) Notes on filling in the forms:
- Please provide us with full address details to enable us to contact you quickly to notify you of the outcome of your application, and, if you obtain a place, to send you further documents etc. In particular, you should also provide an address where you can be contacted outside of term time.
- The other information is intended to help the tutors and selection panel to gauge your suitability for the Summer School. Please enter the relevant information in the fields provided and upload the required documents. You can upload additional information in a separate PDF file.
- German or English? It doesn‘t matter. You can write your application in either, as you prefer.
- If you applied for a place on last year’s Summer School, you still need to enter all your details again this year (all information is deleted from the application system between Summer Schools).
- M.Sc. (hons) Friedrich Menhorn Institut für Informatik Technische Universität München Boltzmannstr. 3 85748 Garching Tel. 089 / 289 - 18613 Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Tobias Neckel Institut für Informatik Technische Universität München Boltzmannstr. 3 85748 Garching Tel. 089 / 289 - 18632 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.Sc. Andreas Spruck Lehrstuhl für Multimediakommunikation und Signalverarbeitung Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg Cauerstraße 7 91058 Erlangen Tel. 09131 / 852 - 7105 Email: email@example.com
- M.Sc. Fritz Berkmann Institut für Halbleitertechnik Universität Stuttgart Pfaffenwaldring 47 D-70569 Stuttgart Tel. 0711 / 685 - 69200 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org