The application for the year 2022 is closed. Please note that only students currently enrolled at one of the three hosting universities are eligible to apply. (A note about the page certificate: you may encounter an error message, in which case you will need to explicitly accept the certificate in your browser.)
Notes on filling in the forms:
- Please provide us with full address details to enable us to contact you quickly to notify you of the outcome of your application, and, if you obtain a place, to send you further documents etc. In particular, you should also provide an address where you can be contacted outside of term time.
- The other information is intended to help the tutors and selection panel to gauge your suitability for the Summer School. Please enter the relevant information in the fields provided and upload the required documents. You can upload additional information in a separate PDF file.
- German or English? It doesn‘t matter. You can write your application in either, as you prefer.
- If you applied for a place on last year’s Summer School, you still need to enter all your details again this year (all information is deleted from the application system between Summer Schools).
Should you have any queries regarding your application, you can also contact the organisers:
- M.Sc. (hons) Friedrich Menhorn Institut für Informatik Technische Universität München Boltzmannstr. 3 85748 Garching Tel. 089 / 289 - 18613 Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Tobias Neckel Institut für Informatik Technische Universität München Boltzmannstr. 3 85748 Garching Tel. 089 / 289 - 18632 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.Sc. Andreas Spruck Lehrstuhl für Multimediakommunikation und Signalverarbeitung Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg Cauerstraße 7 91058 Erlangen Tel. 09131 / 852 - 7105 Email: email@example.com
- M.Sc. Fritz Berkmann Institut für Halbleitertechnik Universität Stuttgart Pfaffenwaldring 47 D-70569 Stuttgart Tel. 0711 / 685 - 69200 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants are selected on the basis of their academic credentials by the Director of the Summer School (Prof. Bungartz) and the representatives of the participating universities (Prof. Kaup, Erlangen, Prof. Müller, Munich, Prof. Schulze, Stuttgart) in consultation with the relevant course tutors.